Career Fairs and Employment Opportunities
View a list of employers and jobs available as part of our Virtual Spring Career Fair.
Attending a career fair is a great way to quickly connect with multiple employers. CareerSource Pinellas unites career seekers with relevant, top employers to provide individuals with opportunities to truly better their lives.
Remember to bring plenty of copies of your most-recent resume to the event, and dress in your best professional attire. If you’d like additional help improving your resume or interviewing skills prior to the event, visit any of our centers. There, you can take a complimentary Employability Skills Workshop which is designed to set you apart from the competition and assist you in starting the career of your dreams.
Are you hiring or interested in sponsoring an upcoming Career Fair?
Please email Rebecca Kyker at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Career Fair Schedule
Virtual Spring Career Fair
When: Thursday, March 26 – April 2, 2020
Connect. Recruit. Hire.
As news about Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, the health and safety of all the individuals and families we serve is our top priority so we have moved our Spring Career Fair online. Spring into Spring with a NEW CAREER OPPORTUNITY! Employers are looking to connect with YOU!
The best part of this event is that it is accessible from any location using your laptop, PC or mobile device! This is an opportunity to connect with a wide range of employers from multiple industries.
Starting Thursday, March 26, 2020, you can go online to employflorida.com and apply to the featured jobs. These jobs will be available online for one week only.
How to apply
Note: In order to apply to open positions and virtually connect with the employers, you must have an Employ Florida registration.
- Click on Find a Job
- Search for the featured jobs by their assigned job order #
- Click How to apply and follow the step-by-step instructions
Employers and Career opportunities
See opportunities per employer below:
- 11158126 – Personal Support Caregivers
- 11167022 – Buyer Medical Device Facility
- 11167029 – Clean Room Operator (1st shift)
- 11167032 – Clean Room Production Supervisor Medical Device Facility (1st shift)
- 11167024 – Industrial Maintenance Technicians (1st and 2nd shifts)
- 11167014 – Manual Machinist (1st shift)
- 11167019 – Outside Sales Manager (ast shift)
- 11125346 – Chemical Operators (2nd shift, training on 1st shift, work every other weekend)
- 11084642 – Social Media Coordinator
- 11023208 – Industrial Maintenance Mechanics
- 11015769 – Chemical Operators (2nd shift 7pm to 7:30am)
- 11015759 – Plastic Press Operators (2nd shift 3pm to 3:30am)
- 11134681 – Framer Hanger
- 11134693 – Laborer
- 11162680 – Warehouse Labor
- 11162670 – HVAC Technician
- 11162659 – Truck Driver
- 11162686 – Plumbers, New Construction
- 11162693 – Plumbing Supervisor with Underground Experience
- 11006594 – Economic Self Sufficiency Specialist I
- 11149659 – Materials Sourcer
11148561 – Bilingual Customer Service Representative
- 11113038 – Banquet Server
- 11113022 – Housekeeper
- 11113051 – Bussers
- 11113053 – Dishwasher
- 11113055 – Cook
- 11156495 – Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A.)
- 11156484 – Dietary Aide
- 11156517 – Housekeeping Assistant
- 11156497 – Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- 11162649 – Appliance Refrigeration Technican – Journeyman
- 11162636 – Bus Driver and Substitute
- 11151990 – Assembler Level 2
- 11151978 – Inspector
- 11159045 – Residential Supervisor (Boley)
- 11138383 – Behavioral Health Technician (Boley)
- 11133732 – Access Center Counselor (PAR)
- 11167547 – Case Manager (PAR)
- 11006644 – Early Childhood Teacher/Teacher Assistant
- 11162610 – ECommerce Collectibles Manager
- 11149665 – Assemblers
- 11166908 – Accounts Clerk
- 11162824 – Chemical Mixer
- 11162825 – Window Film Marketing Manager
- 11162829 – Electro/Mechanical Maintenance Technician
- 11162835 – Coating Line Receiving Clark
- 11167592 – C.N.A./H.H.A.
- 11081741 – C.N.A.
- 11162275 – Assistant Youth Development Specialist
- 11162283 – Youth Development Specialist
- 11162289 – Assistant Youth Development Director
- 11152675 – CNC Press Braker Operator
- 11150114 – Painter
- 11147303 – Electrical Technician
- 1159702 – Purchasing Coordinator
Past Career Fairs
Hospitality and Customer Service Career Fair
When: Thursday, February 20, 2020
10:00 a.m. – Noon
Where: The EpiCenter at St. Petersburg College
13805 58th Street North
Clearwater, FL 33760
If you are interested in Customer Service and Hospitality Industry, this Career Fair is just for you! Please come join us, and meet Employers who are ready to hire!
Employers and Career Opportunities
- SPONSOR – Allegiant – Customer Service Agent, Grounds Operations Agent,
- Chik-Fil-A Feather Sound and Park Place, Customer Service Team Member, Kitchen Team Member
- Don CeSar Beach Resort, Pool Attendant / Ice Cream Shop Attendant
Cashier / Host / Hostell, Cook, Room Attendant
- Kelly Services, Patient Advocate Representative
- Matirx Medical, Contact Center Representative
- Mid-Atlantic Finance, Collection Representative, Repo Coordinator, Deficiency Balance Coordinator, Flex Line Buyer
- People Ready, Banquet Server, Housekeeper, Bussers, Dishwasher, Cook
- US Census Bureau, Enumerator
- Waffle House, Unit Manager
- Goodwill Industries Suncoast, Sales Associates, Processing Associates, Assistant Sales Managers, Security Associates
- Boley/PEMHS/Operation PAR
- Tampa Bay Watch
- US Army
- Allegiant, Customer Service Agent, Ground Operations Agent
- Career Coach
- Ultimate Medical Academy
- New Horizons
- St. Pete College
How To Prepare:
Use resources liked LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed, or Yahoo Finance to do research about the company before meeting with hiring managers or recruiters.
EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS WORKSHOPS
Practice your interviewing skills or learn how to tailor your resume to specific job descriptions at our daily, free Employability Skills Workshops.
Making meaningful connections through professional networking opportunities will help you perfect your elevator speech and people skills before you speak with employers at the In-House Recruitment Event.
Career Development Specialties
If you have fresh ideas, specialized skills and are looking to land an internship, then Pinellas Interns is for you!LEARN MORE
Individuals interested in training for a new career may be eligible for assistance through WIOA.LEARN MORE
If you’re motivated and between the ages of 17 and 24, you can earn your diploma, leadership skills, certifications and cash.LEARN MORE
Brush up on your interview skills, rewrite your resume or learn new career search skills.LEARN MORE
Looking to boost your tech skills and earn an in-demand IT certification? CareerSource Pinellas offers short-term programs perfect for the tech-savvy!LEARN MORE