Connecting youth with paid work experience through the Summer P.A.Y.S.
CareerSource Pinellas recognizes and supports the importance of developing the workforce of tomorrow. With the introduction of the Summer P.A.Y.S Program, local Pinellas County employers will make employment opportunities available to eligible participants.
Summer P.A.Y.S will provide work experience to young adults by matching them with summer jobs at local organizations. Participants will benefit from a source of income, work experience, and gain skills necessary for academic and professional success.
Summer P.A.Y.S begins on May 1 through the end of June.
Young Adults 18-24
- Located in Pinellas County
- Non-profits, Government, and Private for-profit employer
- Complete Worksite Agreement with CareerSource Pinellas
- Are you between the ages 16-19?
- Are you currently enrolled in school?
- Out of school and interested in paid work experience?
- Click the button below to register and receive more information